Heya haven't been really good lately. Seems that the whole fiasco I'm going through is taking it's toll on me physically, mentally and emotionally. Liverpool beat Chelsea yay...
Anywayz that's not the point. These last few days I haven't got much sleep. I'm quite stressed out now... T's not talking to me anymore. Not replying my sms either. My health is affected too. I seem to sleep in school a lot, and I don't really have the mood to do much homework anymore... Even when everyone's ICT project looks so great and all, I don't think I'll have interest in that for a while... I now have a constant but annoying headache on my back, so if you find me stressed out or if I have sudden tantrums don't blame me la...
Anywayz the past few days ain't so great. Can't seem to find anything interesting to do anymore. No one to really talk to anywayz. Everyone's got their own life now... Shern's still hooked onto my jacket haha. Maybe I should lighten up abit... Shouldn't open up my heart to much though. I've got to confront T somehow... If not I won't be calm enough to face my coming mid year exams... Even the house's fridge is spoiled haha.
Well can't write much now, in school, so I'll update my blog later today la
No comments:
Post a Comment