Heya updating my blog as promised... Today seems like a nice day. I suppose.
Seems that everyone's touching up on their websites, and mine doesn't look anywhere as near as nice as theirs. Man Mid-year exams's coming... Miss Julie gave those ppl who showed up 4 her bio extra class :p so good luck to all those that gonna take her bio test... Today was normal I guess, everything in order, Shern being the usual sarcastic guy, I think that's what makes him Shern... Good la at least he's funny and unique in that way. Perhaps it's the way he thinks about his problems. Oh well.
Kinda miss my old school friends... Haven't contacted them in a while. Never reply me on MSN also. One of them's birthday just passed yesterday, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY SZE WEI..... Anywayz still unable to calm down... Thankfully I can still concentrate, just that now I can't relax... Hope T talks to me soon... I've got to confront her somehow and get this problem fixed. Can't seem to sleep well either. One of my closest friends said the best way is to not get involved. I guess that's one way. But I think some ppl would like to just "get in the mess anyway". It's like doing something for the fun of it, and when you finish it, or even if you don't you might feel hurt or sad, but you would most likely be satisfied... I know I sorta have.
Oh yes tell you what happened yesterday... You know I have a neighbour/friend called Lucas... Now I think Tuesday he came over for football at my place la. So obviously the ball got out of the house somehow and ended up in the drain under my house!! Haha... So Lucas, me and Luter had an "expedition" under the drain haha... It was quite fun, although quite cramp la... Coz the drain was covered by wood planks... So the boys had to crawl under them to retrieve the ball la. And I was the bloody cameraman who was bz taking pics if the two of them( Lucas and me bro Luter) from front, back and above haha... They had admitted it was damn fun( killing spiders and more spiders with old slippers) haha so they decided to do something wacky everytime Lucas came over...
And we did. Yesterday Lucas came over for football(again). This time, however, we walked out of the house and explored tropicana... Wow... I mean for them la. :p Mind you, Tropicana is quite a big place, and there are lots of different designs of houses... And of all the places we went, the two boys, went to look for "secret tunnes" which were actually the little gaps between houses full of plants and so forth which just cuts across two streets... Oh well. Then we went into half-constructed houses and thankfully (again) we didn't get caught by anyone. And we managed to get a good balcony view too. Of Trop's golf course. Damn nice. Anyway on the way back we were walking by the main road and out of nowhere one of the boys(guess who) came up with the idea of WAVING TO ONCOMING CARS. I dunno how... argh *fill in word here* they could get, so of course I waws the cameraman again as the two waved to every single car that passed by the main road... Took a few nice pictures too. Luckily we weren't wearing Sri KDU T-shirt, can you imagine if someone read our name tags???? haha... Didn't get too lucky though. This morning one of the F4 students came up to me and asked me what was my bro doing haha... So ppl PLS no matter how retared you feel, DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME. Haha...
See I didn't mope arond about how sad I am this time. HAH! So until next time... Ciaoz... Miss T alot alot alot
No comments:
Post a Comment