Wow time flies... Can't believe it's June already. How have you readers been? Exam's over, so is the football season... Hope you guys are enjoying your holidays, I'm going off to Perth 4th to 8th so expect some nice pics on this page sooner or later :) Good luck to all the guys who are joining Adidas bball competition on the 12th... I'm finally getting my chance to show something after not going for 3-on-3 tournaments for so long haha...
Things aren't going so well inside though. First of all, I'm really, really thankful for the friends I have at Sri KDU. Being at this school is tough, not to mention full of lies, deceit and jealousy. Unless you're at the top of course, or you're a babe magnet or something. You get what I mean. There are a handful of ppl who are really really honest sometimes, but 99.99% of the time they're sarcastic. Maybe I'm the one that's slow. But among the sarcasm and laughter, there are lessons to be learned. I suppose I'm just one of the "less heard" voices in Sri KDU, so if you do object my opinions, pls feel free to say how you feel. Well it seems I've been too honest there past few years. I suppose it's better than lying sometimes. Maybe I just don't dare to lie. I do bluff ppl and twist the truth sometimes, but I think when I lie I feel really really bad... Maybe I should start learning though. I'm getting a lot of opinions on when to lie and not to, but it's like when you don't, you hurt ppl indirectly... yah that's why some ppl hate me I suppose. I've broken down a few times over this kind of thing, sounds pathetic ain't it? I suppose I have to change... Or don't I? People have told me to be myself, but if I stay myself, I would still be stuck hurting people... I'll tell you something about myself, I hate hurting people... and I really really feel uncomfortable when someone hates me for no reason. Because I'm the kind of person that tries my best to reason with people. Hey what if I could change myself? I would still be myself, and I won't hurt other ppl... of course it is easier said than done. Haihz. I think sometimes that the only time I can be honest without hurting ppl is online, here. Unfortunately the Internet is also the best way to lying and cheating ppl(sms and telephones come second) so up to you whether you all wanna believe me la... Those ppl who really really know me would know whether I'm telling the truth.
Sometimes I think we LIVE to live up to our expectations or we live to impress... Especially in an enviroment where there is a lot of pressure involved. Having fun and being hardworking is ok when you're doing something, but in the end, it's the results that counts... The world doesn't care whether you're good, coz everyone's good... Of course from the ppl i've mixed with there are people who are satisfied with what they have, such as Shern and so on... But We as human beings would be progressing non-stop... I don't think it is possible that we would ever be satisfied, let alone complacent. Because those "complacent people" are the ones who don't make it to the top... And I think that people at the top would always want to go higher... Staying static is the road to going down, that's how the world works, I think. Another thing is about competition. If we all as human beings live for the same purpose, why are we competing to be the best? In the end, everyone's gonna be using it, and all the "best" gets is "oh that guy used to be the best at this kinda thing". Kinda pointless if you ask me.
The views above were made by me due to what I think of parents, people's and mine. I think for certain teenager's parents, they would find it hard to communicate with their children like one of my friends... He calls his mom "stupid", and what kind of child would call his/her mom stupid? I'm honest. Unreasonable is a good word, but when you're claiming that your mom is stupid, you're probably the biggest fool, and if they(parents) were stupid, their biggest mistake would be having you as a child. It's normal to argue with your parents, but if you think that you're right and you deserve a lot more, then you're wrong... Put yourself in their shoes, how would you feel? I try to look at my mom's point of view everytime I let her down or do something wrong, and up to today I can't find out how EXACTLY parents work... They don't just feed you and take care of you, they're your one true friend who understands you, if they know you well enough. Yes, times have changed, for example when I talk to my mom or teachers about my friends' relationships, the adults would "underestimate" us and say that we're not commited enough compared to what they've done or stuff like that.. They may not know how we feel when we love or have a crush or someone, but what parents have done before we were born took huge decisions... and a lot of mature thinking. Shit I've been typing for half an hour, better sleep now... Nitez...
2 comments:
good thinking. poor u always got no comments on your blogs. :)
Sometimes I think we LIVE to live up to our expectations or we live to impress.
sad, but true...
Post a Comment