
It's smiling at you. Can you see it?
You know my momma always told me "The toilet is a place to shit and stink, not a place to sit and think".
The university toilets proved mom wrong.

It was staring me in the face. Anyone wanna answer?
The university toilets proved mom wrong.

It was staring me in the face. Anyone wanna answer?
It had quite amusing stuff as well.
Here I sit on this caper,
Had a shit ran out of paper,
boss is coming must not linger,
Watch out arse
I'm using my finger.
Here I sit on this caper,Had a shit ran out of paper,
boss is coming must not linger,
Watch out arse
I'm using my finger.
All sorts of shit on the toilet wall. On a totally unrelated note, many of my friends have bought The Age newspapers, and apart from the interesting random articles page and the tiny single soccer column, I'm still pretty good at Sudoku la.
See the rating? "DIABOLICAL!!!!"
See the rating? "DIABOLICAL!!!!"It feels great when you're trying something that you've haven't done for a long time and when you do it again, you tell yourself "Yup, still got it" and it feels GREAT. And everyone loves feeling great. It also feels even better learning something new, and when you watch yourself and reflect back at what you've learnt, you can't help but feel amazed at what humans are capable of doing. I still can't get over the feeling that I've learnt a new dance, new things such as programming and how to live on my own.
Of course, as old dogs can still learn new tricks, old people lose skills and get "rusty" as well. And getting rusty isn't a very nice feeling at all. 2 weeks ago I got bit in the arse by my Maths Advanced exam, painfully reminded me of how much I lack practice in my once-greatest passion. I just stared at my test paper once the test started and I FROZE. And it was the most painful feeling in the world, having once sliced maths problems like butter and suddenly losing it. I had the question mostly done, I just gaped at the last algebra part and it, just, didn't, click. Man that feeling sucks. That evening I got back and did Maths non-stop, luckily my Maths still got 69/80, but you can't help but wonder how much more marks would I have obtained without the mental freeze.
I suppose that it's a warning sign, my mind sending me messages that I'm not working hard enough on my Maths. Over-confidence maybe, the pieces all fit together when you think about it, me being humbled by some random Maths question. I haven't told a lot of people in IH about this, so if you're reading this you're considered one of my trusted people already.
On a totally unrelated note(again), happy birthday Luke!!!!
Of course, as old dogs can still learn new tricks, old people lose skills and get "rusty" as well. And getting rusty isn't a very nice feeling at all. 2 weeks ago I got bit in the arse by my Maths Advanced exam, painfully reminded me of how much I lack practice in my once-greatest passion. I just stared at my test paper once the test started and I FROZE. And it was the most painful feeling in the world, having once sliced maths problems like butter and suddenly losing it. I had the question mostly done, I just gaped at the last algebra part and it, just, didn't, click. Man that feeling sucks. That evening I got back and did Maths non-stop, luckily my Maths still got 69/80, but you can't help but wonder how much more marks would I have obtained without the mental freeze.
I suppose that it's a warning sign, my mind sending me messages that I'm not working hard enough on my Maths. Over-confidence maybe, the pieces all fit together when you think about it, me being humbled by some random Maths question. I haven't told a lot of people in IH about this, so if you're reading this you're considered one of my trusted people already.
On a totally unrelated note(again), happy birthday Luke!!!!
Nyahaa I love using Paint =)
Right. Last but not least,
I love it when my Naomi does random stuff about my room. I leave for 10 minutes to get books from the library while we're studying, and she does this.
I love it when my Naomi does random stuff about my room. I leave for 10 minutes to get books from the library while we're studying, and she does this.





No comments:
Post a Comment