Kk time to sum up Easter.
Sunday was Kok Keong's birthday. For those who don't know, here's Kok Keong:

Everytime he laughs, I wanna rofl.
Got smashed a bit coz bartender Frances Goh kept making me drinks which were awesome and different each time. It's actually the first time I threw up in ages.

Everyone toasting Kok Keong. Happy 18th man.

Everyone toasting Kok Keong. Happy 18th man.
Monday was just studying and hanging out.
Tuesday was a bit (a little bit) of studying and DW(muahaha) and bowling.
Wednesday we went to the Robot and around the city. Robot was a disappointment, otherwise a very fun night.
Thursday was full. I mean i was full coz we had All you can eat steamboat at Dragon Boat Restaurant. For 15.50. Cooladaneh.
Friday we had barbecue at Glen Huntley. Kok Keong cooked lol.
Masterpiece. Cooking in the dark's quite fun.
Tuesday was a bit (a little bit) of studying and DW(muahaha) and bowling.
Wednesday we went to the Robot and around the city. Robot was a disappointment, otherwise a very fun night.
Thursday was full. I mean i was full coz we had All you can eat steamboat at Dragon Boat Restaurant. For 15.50. Cooladaneh.
Friday we had barbecue at Glen Huntley. Kok Keong cooked lol.
Masterpiece. Cooking in the dark's quite fun.Saturday was the best I guess. Didn't go out, but we camped outside Naomi's (my baby) room while waiting for her to come back from home to IH.
There were four of us, and I'm the cameraman. So look for 3 heads.
And now I'm blogging, will study later.
So many different things done, of all the nights, we had a few things that we did EVERYDAY apart from 3 meals and sleeping:
There were four of us, and I'm the cameraman. So look for 3 heads.And now I'm blogging, will study later.
So many different things done, of all the nights, we had a few things that we did EVERYDAY apart from 3 meals and sleeping:
- We played Dynasty Warriors until the wee hours in the morning (having lots of fun killing people in the process)
- We had sleepovers at SOMEBODY's place. 4 of us crammed into the same room, pretty fun la. Haha.
- We spent money. I'm quite surprised that I managed to NOT blow my budget despite going out almost every night.
No comments:
Post a Comment