The haze is back. I bet you guys are thinking "tell me what else is new" right now, well here. I can't. But what I CAN tell you is that the haze was so bad, when I walked out of my room this morning, I smelled smoke and I thought the house was on fire.

Here's something I've been doing lately. Exploring the awesome powers of my camera. See for my LAN project, I brought two guys with me to interview people at Rumah Hope la. Anyway, the kids there really wanted to see how my camera works la, so gladly my camera took some wonderful pics *cam flexes muscles*




By the way, this is only for those non-cameras jakun ppl to see haha...Anyway this is just a photo post, I'm a bit dry on idea at the moment, after the LAN presentation i'll update again...

No comments:
Post a Comment