Sabrage------> Opening a bottle with a sabre. You know, one of those ninja knife thingies. I've had my ups and downs before, but no this bad, this year anyway. On the bright side, I'm making it out os AUSMAT and 2006 without any real trouble or fuss, I've got loads of good friends who are willing to lend a hand at anytime at all. On the other hand, I realise that I am nowhere near ready for the future, as I am still the self-centered bastard who's only a little bit more well-disguised compared to a few years ago.
I wastched a presentation on Friday. The group members weren't exactly the best speakeres in the world. Some of them couldn't really even speak English very well. The group was full of stoners, panickers, jokers and no-serious people. When the presentation started off, the show seemed dull and not really eye-opening, the only nice parts being the funny parts where the jokers really made fun of themselves. However, somewhere in the middle of the show, one guy stood out, among all the group members, he alone kept the flow going, and made the presentation somewhat interesting and decent, in a way. He had the spontanity as well, as he asked all the questions which he probably didn't anticcipate or prepare before the presentation. As the presentation went on, his presence became more felt, as he was appearing all over the interviews, he was the one asking all the funny questions, and really directing the presentation towards a sensible one, especially when their topic in the first place wasn't a very interesting one, according to the teacher. So it is concluded that: a team can have a hundred idiots, but it only takes one leader to lead them to victory.
I've been having bad dreams lately, he most recent one being me in an accident. I was moving out of my parking space, and just when I was turning round to look back(I didn't know why I didn't use the rear view mirror) but anyway I couln't find the brake pads, and instead I found the accelerator which made me speed up and of course, crash into something. Then I woke up. Anyway that's not the point. I just found it weird that you never expect yourself to be in a dream, even though it's absolutely obvious that you are in one. Even when nothing's real, you still believe it to be a reality. There's never anyone to tell you "Hey luxian, welcome to your dream, I am blablabla" and things like that. You just BELIEVE that you are in the most bizzare place in the world, or even the scariest situations. And the most unbelievable thing is, that you never remembered that you fell asleep! Anyway, I'm not gonna let this kinda thing bother me, I've got things coming up.
Here's another self-centered thought. No matter how hard you try to be nice to people, be supportive and try to be the best friend in the world, someone is BOUND to hate you. Especially the people that understand you most. Oh wait, that didn't sound right. Your good friends are SUPPOSED to know you better, and know how to talk to you about problems, especially when people that know me would know that if you have a probelm with me, you would talk to me straight away. But nooooooo, you just had to curse some random guy on your nickname, and tell the whole world I absolutely wasted your time. Now I feel so much better that I've ranted about it. Not gonna let it affect my feelings now.
There. it feels nice blogging again.
No comments:
Post a Comment