Saturday, December 03, 2005

Panglossian

Bruxer----->Someone who habitually and involuntarily grinds their teeth. I bet some of you are bruxers haha. SPM's offically over!! And I celebrated it by playing FIFA 06 unbtil 2 in the morning :p What fun!!! And best of all, my cousins from Australia, Hong Kong, Indonesia and Canada are ALL COMING this whole month!!!! Gonna be real bz though, let's see, tonight got BBQ, tuesday got game, wednesday they're coming over, thursday got prom... SOSOSO BUSY!!!!!Oh yes, all the best to Accounts students for Monday... Flavor of the week's and old school tune, John Mayer's No Such Thing has really got a jazz groove to it...

Let's see, one thing I've learnt these few weeks is that stuff on display has really really bad quality, even if it is the last one. I think two weeks ago, I went to 1u's hardware shop next to Times bookstore, and my mom really really liked this tap that was on display... And luckily, it was the last one. But when we tested it and installed it, it was like leaking everywhere haha... Damn rip off... But we tried it there la, so they agreed to ship another one from *forgot where*... And one more thing, slespeople and waiters these days are getting quite nice and friendly... I was in Aman Suria eating lunch, and we were in a BIG rush, so we started ordering even before we sat down coz the waiter was already there haha... But the waiter was so cool, he told us to SIT DOWN first, like we were in some sort of comedy show only... And he was so nice, like anything we wanna try, he'll give us a little bit free of charge, then if we like then we but some more... But didn't take advantage la, too rush haha... But when you think about it, waiters these days are either getting nicer or better in marketing so that they get more customers haha...

I've also bought my prom suit already haha... Now I'm actually quite grateful and satisfied coz I'm not a girl, coz when I bought my suit I saw SO MANY DRESSES!!!!!! It's like, the whole store was selling dresses only, and when I asked for a suit, they took me to this little corner to pick the suits haha... Don't be surprised, I damn jakun one, never been to this kind of store... Went to CASAMIA in SS2 btw, and they were so busy... So many people getting married this month. I've also found out that either my shoulders are too short or my hands are too long haha, coz I was fitting and I was stuck between size 38 and 40 coz of my stupid shoulders and arms... But in the end I got this size 40 Mandarin collar(Zhongsan Zhuang) and I feel quite satisfied with it... But during the fitting I was looking at all the dresses, and there were so mamy designs and colors and designs and colors haha... And the rental was like 150 bukcs for student price, anyone that rented a tux or something like that pls comment how much it was worth... One more thing, for the footie fans, last night I heard this song on the radio which was about Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho critising his players at half time about their performance, it was so funny... It was by this Irish comedian called *insert name here* Rosenstock, anyone heard of him pl comment too... Coz it was so funny, Jose even sings and nearly fires Drogba!!

Anywayz, I'm gonna go thrash Arsenal in FIFA 06 now with my Scunthorpe United, until next time, ciaoz.

No comments: