Well I guess I'm gonna talk abt Langkawi and Cameron. I'll start with Langkawi, lots of pics for this trip, went with 4 of my cousins, and we stayed at Lanai hotel... Wasn't that fancy, but the scenery was beautiful... Highlights of the trip was the run up the waterfall and the trip to the Underwater World. Ooooh ahhhh but pictures speak louder than words :)
This is the view on top of the waterfall, it's called Seven Wells... Weird name , nice view, who cares
This is one of the local residents we bribed at the bottom of the waterfall to get information on the best photo-taking spots(We used Yupi jellybeans!!!) P.S. Just in case you haven't noticed, it's a monkey haha
Then, the Underwater World...
Lovely ladies struttin' their stuff here as the Flamingoes show off how good a pretty bird looks like...
Penguins!!!! Rockhopper penguins in fact, whta more would you expect? They swim funny too, anyone want a video can ask me for it... HeheOf course there are more pictures, but I have to talk about Cameron while it's still fresh in my mind so that I don't get carried awayw... I went with 6 of my cousins this time, but sadly went for 2 days 1 night only... we left by coach at 730 a.m., and it was non-stop shopping from there... First we went to some tea shop, bought lots of tea for my mom, then we went for night market late in the evening all the way until nine... Did more shopping the next day, went for cactus farm too, but we spent most of the two days in a bus travelling up and down the whole trip... I'll insert the pictures later, the cactuses were arranged quite nicely... Of course everyone knows I'm not the shopping kind of person, so highlight of that trip was when our bus was caught in a jam next to a fire station, and there were rhese 6 firemen playing sepak takraw... And the 8 of us were crammed up behind the bus just to see them play, it was so funny... But worth watching. Those guys were good.
Anyway, until next time, gotta sleep soon. Ciaoz.
1 comment:
Cool....looks like you made use of your holidays to the max!! Funny little penguins...haha
Unlike me......had to reject all activities to work...T_T
At least there was a 1-day off for me to go to Sunway Pyramid. =D
On the other hand, I didn't play a single game of football since before SPM. My legs are a bit rusty now.
Good news! Today, Wednesday (28/12) is my last day of work!
Well its about time that I quit! Tomorrow is the last football game of the year. The day after tomorrow is the 6B gathering and the day after that is yet another gathering for the 2006 Countdown.
But my father insists that he discuss what I can do with the rest of my holidays.
(I'm taking STPM so my schooling days start during May)
P.S. I was forced to work because my parents believed I have nothing else to do but play the computer. At least I get paid handsomely. (RM8.50/hour) XD
Post a Comment