Thursday, December 15, 2005

Tawdry

Panglossian----> A person who is optimistic regardless of the circumstances. Well this week is loads of fun, but deep down I'm really really depressed. Of course sleeping at 2 a.m. everyday with my cousins isn't that bad, I'm having tons of fun... We played pool last night at the club, and it was quite fun haha... Flavor of the week is Simon Webbe and ALL his songs, but what's playing in me now is Jesse McCartney-Because You Live

Looking out in the rain with a heavy heart, it's the end of the world in my mind... I guess that line is sorta true, I'm sorta having letting go issues of a certain someone... Oh well, life goes on, I've leant that a few times already... Just that nowadays I'm pretty lonely when my cousins are out, and I've also got no one to talk to.... Kinda miss the time b4 SPM, where I actually have someone to talk to, now that everyone's either on holiday or on a shopping spree... Looks like I have to stay Panglossian so t hat things would hold up for me, what do you think? They say that the good guys always lose before winning and bad guys win before losing, so I'll stick to that... I'm also in a tangle abolut whether I should go to Taylor's or Sunway next year, but I just went for Taylor's Open Day, so my opinion's a bit bias now... Sunway Open Day is this Saturday and Sunday, so it's more finding out for me... I'm also going off to Langkawi for a few days, so I won't be around...

Another stressing issue that's staring me in the face that I have to get off my chest is about my future. I guess I should start thinking about what I wanna do in University now, everyone says it's the right time to start thinking... Well I've always had interest in psychology and engineering, but I guess the most practical is business... So I guess I'd do business first, then I'd take a second degree in mechanical engineering... Anyone knows what it's like to be a mechanical engineer? Coz Taylor's told me that this sort of engineering can be used anywhere... Everyone need them, so I won't be short on opportunities for a job :P But I guess if you wanna make it in the long run, you still have to do business... Coz first you'd start of as an engineer doing machines, then you get promoted again and again and again until you become a manager... That's where your business degree comes in lol. Of course if things don't work out then you can start your own small business. Sounds nice huh? Hope it works out hahaa....

Well that's all for this entry I guess, I think that my entries are getting shorter and shorter haha... Until next time, ciaoz.

No comments: