Gaberlunzie----->A beggar. Spent the whole day with 1u today with my primary schoolmates, went there by bus, spent the rest of the day there playin pool and arcade and spent the evening watvhing my favorite movie, Emporor's New Groove 2 !!! That show rules!!! Also pretty exhausted too. Been sleeping late then early the next day, waking early and late in alternate days too... Anyway it's time for New Year resolutions and stuff, since its gonna be a new year and all...
10 Years ago
1.I started kindergarden at Ringrose(I think)
2. Got my first caning from my mom.
3. Started playing computer games (Sonic 3D rulz!!!!)
5 Years ago
1. I picked up basketball and football as well as started running for my life (Catching!!!Haha)
2. I gave up on badminton, deciding that I was too heavy for the sport :p
3. I finished my Grade 8 piano!!! :) Too bad no one knew what it meant, didn't do diploma after that.
3 Years ago
1. Started listening to jazz music, which is one of my best friends nowadays (Thanx David Benoit!!!)
2. Started to realise that my brother was REALLY REALLY ANNOYING!!!! Haha
3. I had bad teeth. Real bad.
Yesterday
1. I said goodbye to my cousins which I would probably see in Melbourne sometime later. Had a picture of the 15 of us lined up in 1 row, me being the tallest :p
2. Thought about today's reunion, thinking about meeting the girl that I had a HUGE crush when I was in Primary school for 3 years (I met her!!! ;))
3. Realised how special my cousins are, and that I've to work a lot harder to be as good as them, or even as funny. Caught a cold too.
Today
1. Met up with all my primary classmates, exchanged phone numbers and stuff.
2. Decided that I should update my blog.
3. Chatted with 6 ppl at once but forgot to reply them(Oops, sorry)
Tomorrow I will...
1. Figure out when and where and how to register for AUSMAT in Sunway college, as well as book tennis court for Sunday.
2. Plan out the remainder of my holiday, have fun with my other cousins from Hong Kong!!!!
3. Talk to a good friend. Half an hour at least.
5 Things I can't live without
1. Music. It's my life. I'm without rhythm without it. Without soul. I feel like Kino in The Pearl now. Song of the Good us playing.
2. Sports. I kick a ball around when I'm frusrated. I play basketball when I'm down. I play with a tennis ball when I'm thinking. If I were to bring womething to a desert island woth me, I'd bring a football with a huge wall to kick it against.
3. Friends. Although I'm still learning how to be a good one, friends are the probably the light and the true answers to most of my questions and problems that I would face. Forgive me if I have offended anyone in anyway.
4. Family. Any questions?
5. Hot chicks. The apple to the eye, everyone loves them. And I'd work HARD to get one too.
4 People I admire
1. David Benoit/George Benson. Jazz legends.
2. My cousin Joshua. Very good control of his temper and the situation, can make anyone smile when he/she's down.
3. My cousin Chris. Super organised, cheerful and sarcastic. Tons of experience in football coaching, HOW DOES HE DO THAT?!?!?!?!?
4. Owen Wilson. I dunno why, but he does the best conman acting on screen EVER. To me.
5 Bad Habits I Have
1. Forgetting friends. I've been paying a heavy price for that, and I've learned my lesson.
2. Conveniently forgetting stuff to do. Happens between me and my mom all the time, I forget SO MUCH STUFF and everytime she points it out accurately...
3. Being messy. I'm a real sloppy person, school work, organising stuff, everyting's done at the eleventh hour. Sorry mom. Again.
4. Neglecting responsiblities. One of the reasons is that I'm afraid of them.
5. I used to bite my nails. Does that count?
5 Things that Scare Me.
1. Amityville Horror.
2. Huge marine life. Especially whales.
3. Being alone.
4. Being without music. Monotonous.
5. Everyone around me not laughing. At all. For ages.
3 Things You Are Wearing Right Now
1. Pyjamas. I love blogging in pyjamas.
2. A smile on my face. I can't believe I made it this far.
3. myself out. I'm half-dead now, but I'd like to get this entry over with.
3 Of Your Favourite Hobbies.
1. Listening to jazz music.
2. Watching comedies. Loving it. Watching Wedding Crashers.
3. Playing sports.
5 Carrers You Are Considering
1. Engineering
2. Psychology.
3. Accounting.
4. Business/Any of the above.
5. My dad's career. Electriccal engineer.
3 Places you Wanna Go on A Vacation.
1. Hawaii!!!! Hula girls!!!! Sun, and probably beach soccer :)
2. Langkawi. Four Seasons Hotel. You know they have a pool table where you can play for free? If you buy a drink that is. Miss the Coffee Calypso already.
3. Old Trafford, and everywhere around it. Watch Man United play football, shop around town, what more could you want?
Until next time, ciaoz.
No comments:
Post a Comment