Honorificabilitudinitatibus-with honour. You know, these words were supposed to help me in my English essay, but I didn't use any haha... SPM went well I guess, haven't suffered any brain damage yet... By right I shouldn't, I seem to be too relaxed for this exam. I watched Harry Potter on Wednesday, the show was so glamour but no real story haha... I supposed it's hard to stuff 600 pages into 3 hours(compared to 300 last time), gonna watch Narnia soon too, dunno how's that gonna turn out...
OK just to remind any readers, I'm updating this post one day after writing it. This part of the post anyway. I bet you have heard of the saying "A leopard never changes its spots". Well I've learnt that statement the hard way today, after thinking that people can change or at least not get worse... Also, I expect a bad, bad future ahead coz MY LUCKY HAIR HAS DROPPED!!!!! Puzzled? Well, I have this really, really long silver hair on my right arm. Everytimme it drops off, something bad happens. Not that I'm superstitious and all, just that now I have to be wary. Bad timing though, Bio's on Wednesday, lol...
No comments:
Post a Comment