Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Bromopnea

Tintinnabulation------->A ringing or tinkling sound. Man it's been a while. Tired/stressed/hopeless. Will explain a while later. Haven't been listening to new music much, that shows how much I've lost touch with my real emotions and that's why I've been quite lethargic lately(if anyone notices...) Boyzone-Picture Of You is nice, I just heard it in the car haha... But for one thing, Jamie from MTV Road Rules is HOT HOT HOT!!! haha... Oh yea MANU lost 4-1!!! How can that be?!?

You know, SPM is about 2 weeks away, and I'm starting to think that SPm is quite pointless... At first I thought that SPm results get you into universities, then I heard that SPM results just get you into college haha... And you only need 3 passes!! haha... Anyway some of my friends have already let their foot off the gas pedal and given up on SPM... Anyone have any idea what's up with that? I'm also wondering what college life would be like... All I see at the moment is driving to school on my own, sleeping at 3 in the morning.... And lots of assignments that take months to finish haha. I've asked a few friends about it, some say that it's hectic and you never rest except for Sundays maybe... Some have said that you can play all you want and rush at the last few months haha... Any opinions from you guys?

You know these couple of days, I'm actually studying less than before my trials haha... But the study sessions are quite intense. It's like I study 5 hours at once now and I play 2 hours... Seems to be working, I just finished covering my Physics haha... Big holes in Sejarah though, so I've gotta work on that... Oh yes, I just came back from Sunway lagoon, and I tell you it was FUNFUNFUN although there were quite few rides for the wet park... No time for the dry park la haha. That's one of the reasons I'm tired now haha... Alright I also heard that new movies are coming out, can't believe I haven't even watched GOAL yet... Heard it's quite fake though, oh well... But I'm quite grateful that I've watched SOME movies, I bet some ppl haven't even watched any movies yet... Poor them

Anyway, hope someone reads this blog and comments, but nevertheless I will keep updating. Until next time

2 comments:

live.laugh.love said...

i'm tHE 1st tO comment! cool..well..yea..i've given up on sPM!! cos it's not gonna maKe aNy dIfference fOr me..i'll entEr cOllege befORe i could get mY results..so once ure in cOllege, who cAres bout ur spm!!

Anonymous said...

not true...
some collages kick you out if your spm results are not good...
unless you got good results in their internal exam and an ok comments from your lecturers...