Friday, October 14, 2005

Tintinnabulation

Zenzizenzizenzic----->The eighth power of a number. First of all, I would like to express my apologies if I have made any rude comments or any improper comments on certain ppl on this blog... Seems that I have been quite faux pas in the past, I sincere am SORRY... This entry would be quite short. It's been a while since I've updated, trials 2 was on... Came down with fever straight after the last paper(phew!!) and got diarrhea the next day haha... If not life's back in balance, I'm back to my old self again... I think... I've completely lost m appetite though, lost 3 kilos already this week... Skipped dinner once too. Flavor of the week is James Blunt-Wisemen. I mastered the guitar solo finally, feel quite satisfied with myself hehe...

Ever wondered what is the actual meaning of friends? Seems simple, but I've had lots of opinions on them... Some say that they won't last forever, some have told me that childhood friends are the most innocent kind that form friendships that will last for a long time... Some say that friends are supposed to be there for you all the time, giving you support and stuff... Of course I have heard some that say that friends only would betray you in life, so you can only trust yourself.... So i guess best friends would hurt you the most... Hmm... Well to me, I thihnk that friends are ppl that would want to know you, someone you know that probably share a common interest... Of course good friends are different. Good friends would be there JUST at the right time. It's amazing, so I guess I have 1 good friend at the moment... Of course I don't mind an occasional "How are you", but let's say when I'm hurt most, a good friend would come up to me and ask me how I am... Or at least asks whether I'm alright. Dont get that often anymore, seems that everyone has their own problems. Oh well, life goes on, I'll meet new ppl...

Seems that I have been underdeveloped so much that I have no topic of conversation... I've been more and more quiet at functions and parties, damn I've gotta be more sociable... How do you guys start conversations? I've read a bit, and there are so many techniques haha... Not really effective though, luckily I'm not gonna be going to any real parties soon... Haven't even got my driver's license yet haha... Ok one last thing, I think I'll share something of mine with you guys. I've found out the 7 symptoms that I'm depressed (not that I'm not depressed all the time) but just in case any of you wanna say hello we've got something to talk about =) BTW 1 is most depressed and 7 is just a little depressed

1.I become SUPER lethargic in class.(Unless after PE of course)
2.I don't hang around my friends. At all.
3.I listen to depressing music. To you I mean. Or to anyone at all.
4.I sleep in class. I never do that.
5.I look into the sky while walking somewhere... Alone.
6.I become philosophical. I haven't quoted anyone in a while though.
7.When i eat double serving of food. I've been doin that quite often.

No comments: