Well Round 1 of trials are over... I'm relatively satisfied, considering that I could do some of the History structure questions... I'm waking up regularly at 5 now, waking early to study... It seems to be working, History's stuff's goin in, but during my Mod Maths exam I fell asleep until 5 minutes after the paper finished although the teacher collected my paper... Not so good. Guess everything has it's side effects. I'm being thankful that everything's not in a mess, I've blocked myself from the world quite a lot these days... I feel so bad. That's all for what happened recently I guess. Nothing really sparks me at the moment unless Katrina strikes Malaysia.
Let's see... I think that everyone deep down has a devil. Something that they can't face, although it's a part of themselves. Like me, I'm quite afraid of my own future as well as taking responsibility. I mean I can imagine myself in the future, but I don't feel really really confident enough... Oh well, that's life. What would yours be? (You don't have to comment here, email me at extrava2020@hotmail.com) I suppose when we confront these problems, we get enotional and we totally change... It's not easy facing the devil, especially if it's yourself or your parents or whoever you really really care about. Of course you can do something about it, but even when you're doing something good you don't feel comfortable doing it... I think that one day ppl actually get the courage to face it, and things get quite rowdy... But that's all. At the end of it all, you'll look back and you'll feel good. I think. What do you readers think?
You know Monty Python once said "Some things in life are bad,They can really make you mad,Other things just make you swear and curse,When you're chewing life's gristle,Don't grumble,Give a whistle,And this'll help things turn out for the best." I've found that to be quite effective, you should try it. Not for long term though, it's quite addictive and you become ignorant if you do it too much... But it at least calms you down so that you can handle a problem or life's difficulties rationally. We people shouldn't be influenced by our emotions all the time, so for me it helps me get my grip especially when making important decisions or when I think that my world is so sucky... Looking at the bright side of life really opens you up to other opinions and new ideas, I guess. For me it works la, don't know whether it works for you guys. I'm a person that's really attached to my music, not the lyrics, so I really appreciate my music...
And let's see, before I end, a little bit of my heart... If you know what I mean ;)
You're beautiful, it's true.
But I have to face the truth.
I will never be with you.
That river becomes an ocean,
My heart's back on the floor.
so much for having faith.
Listen to your heart,
when he's calling for you.
But you told him goodbye,
And now,
I'm looking at life as a piece of sh*t,
life's a laugh and love's a joke it's true,
But I'm always looking on the light side of life.
Last time I saw her,
I didn't dare to look,
for she had already said goodbye.
P.S. I know I'm a sucky poet, but it's just how I feel so forget how corny the lyrics are. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment