Rhinotillexomania--------->Habitual or obsessive nose-picking. It's been a while since I last updated, my com's real slow coz server has a problem, in school now lol... SPM Trials 2 starts tomorrow, luckily it's only EST... But quite unfair la, other schools only have 1 gerak gempur, and theirs is over already... Haihz... Let's see... School's been quite empty, a lot of ppl have been skipping school to study... I've skipped a few times myself, but still going to school for fun la haha... And to see my friends too of course.
Alright let's see, patriotic run was on the 9th and I got 4th hehe... Was so tired, I just collapsed as soon as i crossed the finish line haha, but after that I helped out with a car wash which was supposed to raise funds for our prom night, but we only raised like 100 bucks, still money I guess... However my birthday was really unforgettable. Me and my family went for my annual dinner at San Francisco Steakhouse the night before, man I missed my T-bone steak... Had cake for dessert too, the people were nice enough to sing for me!!!! Had friends over the next day, we just watched a movie at my place which was quite funny la... Got to spend some time with someone too ;) ANYWAY it's kinda funny how people manage to see other people's borthdays as more important... My mom was making quite a deal out of it because it's like "the day that I was born" and it was quite special to her... But to me it's just another day, except for the free gifts of course hehe. I'm not gonna show off what I got for my b'day, but they were quite special hehe... My 5-year-old cousin's birthday was a week later too, and he was SO excited to see his friend come over... He was a hyper little fellow, and so was his friend, it was so funny and cute at the same time... MY aunty said that everyday after school both of them would shout to each other through the window(coz they live opposite each other). Yes, that's how eager they are. I wonder if I was like that when I was a kid. Hmm...
You know, the other day I was talking to my dad(who was originally from Terengganu) and he was telling me about how he used to suffer when he was a kid, coz he wasn't as rich as he is now... Then he told me that actually my family was quite wealthy, and it was his dad that spent all the money on gambling... He also says that the money cycle within a family goes as far as 6 generations, where the first one builds up, the second one preserves it, the third one continues...... And so on. Until the sixth generation where the family is so wealthy that he spends everything and it's back to the seventh(first) generation to start and build up again. Any of you readers heard of this before? so it's like I'm at the second generation... So by "theory" I'm supposed to be quite wealthy, but not as hardworking as my dad la... And that's because (or so he claims) that the generation goes on, the family members tend to enjoy their wealth more... So it's derived that my granchildren or thei granchildren would flush all my dad's hard work( and maybe some of mine) down the toilet... Haha... Quite sad la, but the theory might just be true.
Anyway that's all for now, until next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment