Friday, September 09, 2005

Rhinotillexomania

in silico---->In or by means of a computer simulation. Wow it's been more than a week since I updated, busy studying for SPM Trials 2... Thank goodness my Trials 1 results were just par, was SO scared when my Physics got B... Heard the school's gonna raise our grades by one, so all I need is to get a B or A for History and I'd look good for my Trials results... Oh yes I'm busier than ever now, directing an accapella(if that's how it's spelled) performance of the song Mamamia by ABBA made of about 50 PPL!!!!! Looks like duty calls again. Oh yes I think flavor of this week os Greenday- Wake Me Up When September Ends; the song rocks man, took one whole night trying to remember the lyrics AND the tabs as well as the notes... Oh yes I've gone nuts over George Benson and his guitar skills too, it's too awesome for my ears to put into music... Even if the songs don't have lyrics.

Let's see... Someone special's birthday is coming up next Monday, damn excited... hehe... But for one thing, it's a school holiday, so I can do whatever I want!!!!(Just in case some of you are too blur to remember whose birthday it is next Monday, its mine!!!!!) Problem is, I have NO idea how to celebrate... It's like, I don't want a BIG party, coz ppl are gonna be all over the place, and I've no fireworks or limbo sticks lol... Few like taking a few friends out and having some fun, but no idea where and who, as I did the same thing last year and it wasn't really worthwhile... Hmmm... Hope you bright commenters out there would have GREAT ideas on how to celebrate birthdays, Oh yes, and RANDOM HOPPER PLS IDENTIFY YOURSELF!!! Nice comments though. I think I didn't talk about the Drama & Cultural Festival too. You know I was wearing FULL GOLDEN and I looked like an Arabic robber haha... At least everyone had fun, although most of us screwed up... my partner was slow, so she panicked but at least we finished the song haha.. And worst of all, the photos of the PTA dinner and the D&C are out and posted on the school message board!!!! AHHHH I looked so retarded, haha... You know it's weird, I'm really really un-photogenic while everyone else is... Don't think I'm gonna order any of those photos lol, and even if I did, I would make sure anyone that sees it won't see sunlight the next day, except for a few ppl ;)

Ok glad I got that off my chest, now about what I've learned over these past few weeks... For one, I've just learned how to change a light bulb. Yes, it still takes 1 Luxian to change a light bulb, not 3 Sherns or 6 Irishmen but I've also learned that it takes a lot of hard work... Coz the light bulb I had to fix was the one on the gast posts outside my house, so I had to install the bulb-holders and all... and turning the light bulb into its place ain't easy either, even with a screwdriver... Let's see, I've also played basketball for Sri KDU against Methodist Klang, and it was DAMN fun... Someone even went there to support me ;) ANYWAY the patriotic run's coming up for our school on Saturday, we had the trial run yesterday haha... 5 of us we sprinting down the home straight Walkathon style, it was so funny... We even tormented a few runners by running alongside them in a line, thank goodness I still had the stamina to catch up... Hope Saturday goes well too, that's why I skipped school today to take some timeoff(don't tell anyone k? hehe) Oh yes any of you who has read the paper enough would have known by now that the 1 ringgit coin is gonna be redundant from December 6th... so empty your wallets, ransack your house and spens every Ringgit coin you have until you have 1 left to keep as a souvenir haha... I've heard from a few friends that the SPM questions have been leaked out at several tuition centres, so pandai-pandai la kamu semua...

Finally, I've found something productive to do with my brother. Instead of watching TV and playing computer games, me, bro and neighbour have decided to come up with some garage music... He came over yesterday, so we did Mr. Bean's theme song... And the 2 guys were SO good on the sound effects, came out just right on my bro's phone... Think we're gonna add my other neighbour for the drums, so the 4 of us would be jamming in no time... And trust me it's damn fun to jam although it sounds horrible, yesterday we spent 2 hours just to make 3 thirty-second songs... Hope to make more in the future though. Ok that's one problem solved, now how do you people study for your exams(SPM History to be exact)? It's like, I read read read and study study study and exercise exercise exercise and nothing goes in in in and it's so weird weird weird haha... At least I'm teaching now, so whatever I teach I have to understand and study first... Learnt quite a lot too, as well as revised for my Form 4 Chemistry... I just wonder what would be the best way to prepare for SPM lor, I mean although we should be doing exercises now, I'm pretty sure that I don't know enough to do those questions... And I'm starting to feel the pinch that I've got not enough references and knowledge... Comments on this pls, very very important hehe

Recently I've encountered a few situations where people are judgemental and opiniated at someone or something... I suppose when we meet someone or experience something new, unless we're really really narrow-minded, we would make our judgements based on what happens to us, an of course what happens to other people. I've talked to some people about it, and some have said that people get second opinions or third views to get a better perspective on what's going on because what happens around us would indirectly affect us as well right? I'll tell you what happened. The school's just invited a renowned tutor to teach at my school, which takes up a few periods after lunch for a few days every week... Now this teacher's at first gave me the impression that he was well-known for a good reason and would give good tuition, but as I heard opinions from my friends, they said that he was arrogant and inconsiderate... At this point I argued that he came to teach for a reason, because the school knows he's good and he has to be good for a reason... If not he wouldn't be so well-known... But my friend said that he's a conman and is quite arrogant in a sense that, when he teaches he thinks that we're quite stupid and underestimates us and stuff... Of course my friend says that because my friend had asked other students under this "conman"s teachings and what the tutor's teaching isn't really in our syllabus either... I suppose my friend's quite prepared to face what's new, because my friend's really concern about studies and wants the best from a tutor, even if the tutor's a conman... Bottom line is, what should we base our judgements about something on? Should we judge them by what happens to us, or we should base our opinions on what other people have experienced? More food for thought I guess...

Well I think that's all for now I guess, everyone reading this pls STUDY HARD FOR YOUR SPM!!! And do tell if you've found out anything about the soalan bocor thing. I need to trust myself, but I need insurance as well. Until next time. Ciaoz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe... anyway... you gotta do and study liao.. cannot just focus on doing nor studyin... if not wont get to catch the whole thing that we should learn... haha... me only know how to tok lar... but won't do one... just a comment lar... :)