FLOCCINAUCINIHILIPILIFICATION------>>The action or habit of judging something to be worthless. *BIG SIGH* Finally the PTA dinner's over... What a relief, but SPM Trials 2 are coming mid-September and I've got Drama and Cultural Festival coming up... Gotta get practicing!!! hehe... How are you readers? Seems that the week has cleared up afer the performance, and I'VE TOOK OFF MY BRACES YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! No more painful teeth and ulcers, more details after this... Once again I'm addicted to Blue's new single--Only Words I know, it's got a Spanish beat to it... Charlie & The Choc Factory is quite an interesting movie, though the Willy Wonka theme song is DAMN annoying...
The next few weeks are FULL of birthdays, I just celebrated one last night and one last week... After taking off my braces, I don't really care if there are 10 more birthdays tomorrow. (Of course mine is in 2 weeks too, so I'm quite excited too) Of course the celebrations and all have made my wallet ALOT lighter... Haha... And I've to eat less too, at least I get to lose weight. Prom arrangements haven't been too well either, I think having it in the school's a good idea isn't it? I mean the Form 5 has only 70 students which only more than half would probably turn up(I'm assuming,don't get me wrong) and the ice-creams are starting to melt... Coz the ice inside the iceboxes have melted and seeped into the cone wrappers, but I haven't ate a Drumstick in a while, so I wouldn't know how soggy it is... Selling them was fun though, worth the experience la... Oh yes the braces are off and I've to wear retainers for the NEXT 6 MONTHS argh!!! Oh well at least I'll have less teeth cleaning to do haha... But strangely I'm licking my teeth a lot more, anyone commenting pls tell me how you guys cope your teeth after taking off your braces and putting on retainers... Holiday extra classes were fun too, too bad only less than one-third of the students showed up only... Class WAS fun!! Well sorta. No Trials 1 papers handed back to us yet, but the prospects do not look promising... Oh well just gotta study hard for the next exam, got 2 more shots anyway. But one question to all of you: Should I skip school to study at home? Food for thought... For me at least...
Let's see what else is new? Oh yes... I bet everyone reading this had the feeling before that we should be doing something that we really don't like not just for the sake of it, but because it's something we would have to do it eventually... These kind of thing take patience, and I suppose in the right mood, we all won't mind doing it... Of course there are times where we just wanna shut ourselves from the world for like 2 days and cool down before we go out again(if only that would happen, sigh...) So I ask you readers, is this kinda feeling good to us? The sorta feeling that really irritates you so much that you either wanna get it outta your chest or you just ignore everyone else... For example(not related to anyone): playing golf with your dad, going shopping with mom(this goes out to the guys), studying when we shouldn't or when a party is going on, studying while there's football on TV(guys again!!) and so on... I suppose there is a bright side to everything that we do, such as we learn something everytime something happens, you never know what can happen out there... And bering interactive with people you don't really go out with could also be a treat... I suppose it all comes down to tolerance, don't you think? Of course there are things too that we don't mind doing, but when we really don't feel like it, we just use 5% of our attention to it... Such as being a listening ear to an annoying friend, or listening to old people talk about their olden days and such... I think you readers have AT LEAST listened once to your friends' moaning or helped your friends even though you're inconvenient... I mean would friends know, especially really really good friends know if the have a problem and you're in a good enough mood to listen? Or should we all be ready to listen 100% of the time? That would sound unrealistic though.
Well I'm off to tuition. You know Dumbledore's actually a type of bee? Until next time, ciaoz.
4 comments:
haha yeah!!! i hate the oompa loomphas AND their song!! omg..its like little retarded ppl dressed in tight yellow suits/something equally bad dancing around!! haha..and they're not even CUTE!!!
"there are times where we just wanna shut ourselves from the world for like 2 days and cool down before we go out again"
hey hey, i feel that!! haha..
ya know dood i never thought i'd actually post a comment for anyone, much less YOURS blehh..hehe but i was just doing a lot of thinking and wondering and i felt...
anywayz im just so struck by how much your thoughts echo mine...not only this post, but for a lot of the previous ones as well.now isnt that just interestin...btw your want to shut out from the world thing...i understand the sentiment, but its friggin unhealthy thinking.i know its hard not to feel that way sometimes, but dun ever do it.its defeatist and run-away-ist.Running away feels good but solves nothing...sadly. hehe be seein' ye...
yes, wouldn't it be nice if you have enough time for everyone and still have spare for yourself?
it feels good to be able to help someone, whether it's a stranger or a friend. it satisfies the conscience and the conciousness that we are personally involved to make a better change for them, even if it's only a single event, or for a single day.
i've skipped school to stay at home because i can't take facing the tiresome world. im not sure if i can say i am completely out of it now, but i'll lay it there that u really choose how your life resounds to yourself. and i try to practice that. ergh, sometimes i wish that i don't have to go through this to make my spot on earth, that i just be lazy and mean and stupid, and become super popular at the same time. but its too good to be real. anyway, the problem is, u have to learn to enjoy interactions and the challenges u face in life, then it's not so much a chore anymore in facing the world.
basically, just ignore annoying people, stop being a nice guy, make their life miserable, and for the others, help brighten their days. don't worry if it feels like shit one day, u'll grow over it.
yea it would be nice i guess... I think everyone just enjoys challenges, but only most of the time... Thanks random hopper, I feel like skipping school myself haha...
Post a Comment