Au fait----> conversant. Dunno why i felt like blogging today. Guess I missed out a few things in the weekend. Let's see... Yesterday was ok, thrashed some ppl in tennis haha... But now I'm so bloody tired, some more I swam AND played football just now haha... I'm coming down with something definitely, so if any of you find me lethargic you know why...
For some weird reason the pinching feeling, you know, the one that comes around when you miss someone and you just can't do anything about it coz they're with someone else/just not in the mood, yeah it's been around... I'm depending on my will power(which is relatively weak) and my songs to keep me company, seems that everyone else is in their own world now... So it has been quite a rough week, still can't believe that trials are this Friday... Quite scared la, considering I promised myself to ace the 3 Science subjects... Oh yes Counter Strike is being very very popular nowadays especially in my school, where the people play non-stop... I've seen it being advertised on HITZ TV too, hasn't that game been around for a while?!? Anyway, I'm not looking forward to that OR the trials, just wondering what to do after the trials... Let's see, gonna try and pass my undang-undang test this time, take bengkel, and take up Physics tuition haha... Don't get the idea of tuition though, since everyone(teahers I mean) says that I don't need it... Problem is that I can't disciplin myself to study on my own haha. Well I got a few A's in the bag haha.
Let's see, what's going on in my mind that irritates me SO much that I decided to blog... Hmm... Oh yes. Parents are weird altogether, whether they're mine, yours, or George Bush's. This weekend has been full of TALK, TALK, and TALK to my parents, especially to my dad... And it all started because a girl invited me to the DJ school prom. They're like, still a weeeeeee bit over reacting and telling me about stuff like getting drunk, sleeping with gils and stuff like that. I mean it's just a school prom, what could be the worst case scenario? Apparently they listed the WORST worst case scenarios. Looking from their point of view, I guess they're just being really really really concern, but then again they could just be testing my patience and checking whether I like this girl and really really wanna go with her( as if). But in the end she had financial problems and couldn't go, and I have yet to tell my parents *gulp* How ah?
Anyway that's it for the moment. I think I'll be jobless enough in the future to blog some more this week. Til' then, ciaoz
No comments:
Post a Comment