Saturday, July 30, 2005

au fait

ad lib ---> improvised. How have you readers been? This week has been quite hectic, so has been my head. My SPM trials are in a week, and I am sosososo SCROOED/SCREWED. At least I get to see what SPM questions standard's like, but my teachers said they set the question paper a wee bit harder... So good luck to all my Sri KDU schoolmates la. :) I've been invited to the DJ school prom too, that should be fun... but it's at 6th of December, and my school's prom is supposedly on the 8th, so things are gonna be a bit rush la... Otherwise everything else in life's been fine for me.. I'm also learning simple magic tricks and the Russian Shuffling trick... So next time you play Cho Dai Di with me, you'll see me looking like a magician haha... Oh yes if anyone has the score for the Mr. Bean cartoon theme song, pls let me know...

Let's see... Monday and Tuesday's been boring, and to make things worse only one person went for P.E. haha... and thank goodness it's not me. Learned a bit about CPR though, next week we're doing the "real" thing, plus water polo(yay!). But the rest of the week was quite, deserted as a portion of us Aristotlians didn't show up... So I was like, in the middle seat, second row from front haha. The guys are playing CS in school more than ever between periods, but at least we get more attention from teachers... Finally finished understanding Electronics for physics, thanks to 2 free periods and the patience of my lovely, lovely Physics teacher... But i've got more stuff to ask her now, coz my mom just borrowed an old version of the Fokus Physics text from the TTDI library, so there were tons that I just stared blankly at... You know sometimes I wonder why students don't come to school before exams. people pay the school enough for 10 years of government school education and they wanna skip it. Quite weird the way I see it. But looking from their point of view, I can't blame them either, coz the school IS pretty disorganised... And the teachers have been pretty slack. Except Physics ;) But when I talked about my teachers yesterday to my friends in tuition, our school teachers like or Math and Add Math and Physics teachers seem to be far better compared to other school teachers...So is our syllabus. In my old school (BU3), the History teacher just walks in and tells the students to make their own notes and then just sits there doin nothing. But, I only heard that from my close friend from that school, so information can be a bit biased most of the time... But for one thing, Sri KDU makes unneccesary charges sometimes i.e. RM200 per semester for using the library, which students hardly have time to use. Quite sad.

I'm still wondering what I'm gonna do before and after SPM. Certainly 75% of my time before THE BIG ONE is gonna be with Nabi Muhammad and all that crap... But I intend to take my driving test too. Some of my friends seem to be taking it already, I feel so, degraded haha... Hope I'll be able to drive before the DJ prom, then things will be easier haha... I've got a new guitar teacher too, and it has been an eye-opening experience for me... I'm learning so much, again. Sometimes I wonder why we get to learn so much, but when we don't know about something, it's like we still have a billion and one facts to learn and explore... Do you think that everything's a learning experience? I certainly think so. I believe there's a positive side for everything too. My friends have told me before:"Every cloud has a silver lining, always look on the bright side of life". You think so? Pls comment on this pls. I'm not saying that I dislike negative people and attitude. I had my negative thoughts before too, like how I would really wanna move out and live independently after receiving a HUGE lecture from my parents about small matters... But I've learned to talk to my parents, as well as the mammoth task of APOLOGISING to them... haha... Don't know why I find it quite awkward to talk to them.

Anyway, Friday I found out and confirmed that when you spend time to nurture someone like a student, eventually they will overtake you and "betray" you... I learnt that from third person's view, as my good friend now berpaling muka with the basketball captain... The cap says that he feels betrayed because he trained my friend until he was so good, but he's like not even respectin cap now... But you can't blame my friend too, he's like, one of the best on the court, elected as president for 2006, he just hooked up with a girl, so I guess he's top of the world now... My mom says that he deserves to be like that, coz the cap isn't going to be around next year, so he's the 'succecssor' now... Quite sad la, coz they were quite good friends with each other too...

Anyways ciaoz, wish all you readers the best of luck in the Trials, whenever it is!!!

No comments: