Go figure out what that means. I'm gonna come up with a word like that every entry. Let's see.. Week was ok overall, ulcers FINALLY gone after so much pain lolz... Highlight was probably Friday, where I played football in a friendly against Sri Garden...Drew 5-5 haha...Week was ok I guess, but a lot's been going on in my mind...
I just came back from my 7-year-old cousin's b'day at my old house... Man I miss my old hse... Brings back a lot of memories... I can remember how tall I was when I was a kid... Which shelf I could reach... The days I used to wait for the school bus to arrive at 12 midday while I fasten my shoes... Now that I visit my ex-house since God-knows-when, it kinda seems like a miniature house now... Even my rooms seem smaller. I could touch the ceilings, but the memories were as new as ever... Coz my auntie didn't really renovate the house when they moved in, so the house still has some sentimental value... Just like my grandpa's house in Terengganu. Sigh. But I moved to Tropicana when I was about 12, so everything's like a vague memory now... I like to visit my old hse on Saturdays to play football, I can imagine those afternoons around 3 before I go off for football I can just SLEEP on the couch... Can't do that in my current hse now unless I'm sick or something, miss my old hse la...
Recently my school's been sellin ice cream for (fill in the blanks) and its been makin quite a lot of money... Other than that school hasn't been really interesting, despite on of us ice-cream sellers would wear a Mat Kool monkey outfit to advertise... Quite funny la, especially when we knock on other classes' doors, scarin the teachers... Haha... Half the class was absent on Friday, coz the prefects had their installation(thank gdness secondary students didn't participate) and the "Computer" students(trust me, they're as smart as computers) didn't show up... so class was kinda empty, (ya think?) but after school I had the chance to have lunch with... Someone la. Had to wait until 3 to get her out of extra class, but it was worth it. Went to A&W's haha, then rushed back to school for football...
My neighbour recently pierced HER tongue, wonder what's that like... She said it was damn pain, can't eat solid food... But pierced yesterday la, can't blame her... Wonder y ppl pierce their tongue, don't see the logic in it... Don't see it yet I guess. Sorted out my photos in my phone too, took me like, an hour plus to get them in their proper folders... Oh yes my dad also screwed me HARD for my recent, sudden shoot up in SMS sending haha... So i'm like counting my SMS everyday, limiting myself to like 20 a day...
I suppose as a Form 5 student, you kinda start to wonder about your future.. I bet most Form 5's who are reading this probably have their life planned out already, but I haven't la... Quite worried. It's like sometime this week when teacher asked the class"How do you see yourself in the future?" My first thought was a lovely and faithful wife, kids... But my job's a blur. I start to ponder on what I SHOULD do and what I WANNA do. I mean, if I decide on my life now, would it be too late after this age? I'm starting to take up my father's business, considering that I would have a HUGE advantage in the future if I do succeed him... I'm thinking realistically. Coz' the world's gonna be ugly once you leave University(but then again, my teacher told me that once you enter Uni, the nightmares begin) so it's still kinda hard for me to decide on my future... And I am interested in doing sports psychology, so we'll see how it goes la...
1 comment:
hey!!hahah..you know what? i miss my old house too! so i know how you feel..its like all the childhood memories there right? sighhhhh..how i miss those times..=S sob..eheh..
anyway, dont worry la, i dont have an ambition either.so we're on the same boat..argh..ahah..
whos "her"? i wonder..=p
Post a Comment