Saturday, July 09, 2005

Oui vey

Hi everyone. This week was painful and slow coz I had this ulcer since Tuesday that made my lips swollen purple for the first time in my life, but I guess I'll be talking and complaining about how tired I was this week. But there was a carnival at KDU college celebrating Australia week, so I'll talk about it too.Any remedies for ulcers would be useful on this entry except for salt, salt water, green powder and bonjella coz they all didn't work haha. Oh yes, one moment of silence for the London bombing's victims, expecially after their city was chosen for the 2012 Olympics...

Let's see... The week was OK overall, Friday was a total waste of time... What was thought that something that could ACTUALLY be fun(after the bm seminar last week, anything would)turned out to be a BIG dissapointment. We left in the morning, as soon I stepped into the bus, i knew that it was gonna be my bad day. Three steps into the bus and DONG!! I hit the roof. To make it worse, I've got to sit with 2 chairs coz I couldn't fit in 1(and I was reserving it for someone!!) So the carnival was a bust, we spent 9 to 11 plus stuck at chairs as spectators for some australian general knowledge quiz. But for one thing a lot of schools turned up, including my former school bu3, but only the form 4 showed up (argh!!) Hmm wat else... yah took photos, then headed back for bball... Came back poofed, slept like half an hour(the cartoons kept me up somehow)then went for tuition... Some ppl just won't notice me... Ulcer hurt like HELL, couldnt sleep for like 2 hours... couldn't talk during tuition either, what a pain...

Anywayz hoped that Saturday would be better. Woke up at seven, and slept back again. Can't be blamed for that, after all the pain I've been through... Then woken up by my dad at ten, gotta get ready for wedding lunch haha... The ceremony was supposed to be cut short, but it started late so I guess it didn't matter anyway... It was a Christian wedding, so it was the first time I saw the newlyweds take their oath, but the reverent was going on and on and on about his speech... Quite interesting though, if you bother listening to him... But I pity the translator the most, she had to translate his every word into Chinese haha... And the reverent kept interrupting her, quite funny la the translations... The food was quite nice too, though I had to bear with my ulcer... The only thing I noticed really, that when the bride and the groom kissed, the groom just gave a peck on the cheek haha... Must be Asian culture to do so la. Didn't get to have a piece of the cake boohoo... Rushed of to dental after that, then realised I have another crack at the side of me mouth OUCH.... Then after that rushed to OU for guitar, then met up with my classmates for photo shoot for class page... The 'directors' were quite creative this time, making captions/taglines for us to hold up while they took our photos... I got BIG FRIENDLY GIANT haha, didn't really look like one though... Came back exhausted, went to bed so early didn't even get to say goodnight to my 5 year old cousins haha....I think that's it for the day la, hope tomorrow is better one... PLSPLSPLS comment on my blog abt ulcer cures, really really desperate hehe

1 comment:

Prince Henry said...

Hey.. Henry ere.. Still remember me? Lolz.. Yea bummer... Din noe u were gonna b dere... Actually form 5 suppose 2 go but canceled at d last minute... Neway.. C ya around.. Stay safe.. Peace..