Sunday, August 07, 2005
outre(with the French e, again)
blase---->bored or different. This weekend has been disastrous, I'm gonna make this damn short. Maybe I'll write a better entry tomorrow. My mom cut her throat during dinner on Friday coz she ate a fish bone, then my dad picked me up from tuition and talked about me growing up and all and that he's not needed anymore and all that crap. Then on Saturday, mom's throat got worse, the whole family got lectured by dad coz of the bloody fish bone incident( I wasn't even there!!) And my mom has gagged a few times coz of the fish bone thingy. Then today my dog got hit by a car. To make it worse, it happened in front of my dad, which then got SO mad that he locked the dog( Zoey) out of the house. Now she's unable to move, dunno whether she'll be alright. Dunno whether my dad CARES enough to send her to the vet. He says that she deserves it. FUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment