Sunday, November 13, 2005

Honorificabilitudinitatibus

Bromopnea-Bad breath. Well SPM is tomorrow!!! Oh joy, oh happy, oh stressed, oh excited, oh everything else that I haven't mentioned. I know I shouldn't be online now, but since I'm taking a break from reading BM literature, I might as well tell what has happened this week. Study should be the main theme of the last few weeks, instead my brother has been tearing up the ps2 with Mortal Kombat-Shaolin Monks. Great game though, Me bro and dad finished it in a few days. Hopefully Shao Kahn will help me for my History 2 paper on Tuesday, haha...

A lot of people have told me that I look ABSOLUTELY relaxed for SPM. I dunno, maybe it's because I'm not worried, or maybe I don't care anymore. Go figure. But I tell you one thing, I'm not 100% ready. OH well. Just finished playing football too, feel physically AND mentally tired too... At least I can have a good night's sleep and wake up fresh tomorrow... I hope that I can enjoy myself tomorrow, seems that everytime I have an exam the next day, I wake up at least 3 times in the morning lolz... Yea, this is how "relaxed" I am. I've prepared all my SPM tools too, neatly wrapped up with 2 rubber bands(just in case one breaks) all ready in my school bag haha... I think this is the first time I've got all my stuff ready one day/one night before schoool. Once again, gd luck to all the SPM candidates who are reading this...

As promised, I'm updating this post. A few Saturdays ago, I was in the YAMAHA music store in 1 Utama for my guitar lesson. Then, this old, Jap/Korean/Chinese guy who was testing the pianos caught my attention. I thought he was like one of those old people trying to buy a piano for his son/grandson. First, he pressed one key(note that I'm telling every single detail to show how much respect I have for this guy) then he said that the piano was mellow. Now this is my own opinion, but he was playing an organ which was on grand piano voice. And that organ was loud, really loud. So I ignored him and went on for my guitar lesson. Then halfway through my lesson, my teacher and I heard this really really good piano song from the shop, and we went to check it out. There was the guy, playing like... What's that guy's name? YoYoMa? Well I was definitely just ""terpesona" with the whole thing haha... The point is, don't be overconfident as there is definitely someone out there is surely better than you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pass by ur blog... saw ur name... r u the one in 6B class last time? i guess i can get this 100% rite, rite :P ... btw, gud luck in spm, dun be too 'relaxed' oh!