Friday, November 03, 2006

Ultimo

Leechcraft----> The art of healing. Well exams are Monday. Perfect time to blog. Love the calm before the storm. Life's been pretty routine: Wake up, study, football, study/TV, sleep. For the last week anyway. Anyway this is my 100th post, so for me it's quite an achievement hehe.

Check out what these two buggers did. This happened while I was studying in college, well at least there were a lot of laughs. Too bored, they were.



This is what exam stress can do to people.


This too.

on't you just hate it when a few radio stations play the same song at the same time? One thing that I've noticed is that it always happens when it's near the ads-broadcasting time. One channel plays the ads, and you switch to another, and it's not a very goood song, you change to another, and it's the same song!!!!!! It's so funny. Like all the radio stations have nothing better to do and they listen on other radio stations, thinking "If I play the other station's songs, I'd snatch half their listeners!!! Clever me" and it always, always happens between Hitz and Mix FM. Crazy people.

I have also realised that time is passing really, really fast. Especially when you're studying in college. It's like I'm in college at 9, I cover half of what I'm supposed to do, and it's lunch time, after lunch and some studying, it's already 4. I reach home, pack my football stuff, watch a bit of TV and I go to Aman Suria. When I'm home after my shower and dinner, it's the end of the day already!!!! It's Monday today right? Oh wait, it's Friday already and exam's in 4 days!!!! At least I've covered Physics, Applics and Calculus to the max already. Come to think of it, the last time I had a nice conversation with any of friends, they were telling me "You know the finals are in 20 days, people are already counting down" and I didn't realise that time was passing so fast. At least people have been regularly visiting my house (when i'm around that is) and I've also been pestering the JPA students and teachers for all sorts of questions.

Well, here starts the week long hiatus.

No comments: