Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Jobbernowl

Ultimo----> Relating to last month. YAWNNNNNNNNNN. Been waking up at 11a.m., noon for the past few days, recovering from exam hangover haha.

Right, firstly, two more November babies on Monday and last Friday, who had exams around and in between. Poor them. I know the feeling. At least you got friends celebrating for you. =P


The birthday girls

Right, back to business, feels like ages since I've blogged. You know the thing about football is, many people have many views on it. Some say it's the most beautiful games in the world, some say "Oh, it's just 22 guys chasing a ball", but despite all the hooligans and the racism, miracles can happen on and off the pitch that you'll rarely see all over the world. Just the other day, I was watching this match between Arsenal and Liverpool, and there was a minutes' silence before kickoff to commemorrate some King's death. For a minute 60-odd thousand people stodd still and kept quiet... What a frightening scene. In Malaysia, people would just hear moody classical music on radios instead of the usual hits, or maybe a few people mentioning who's passed away and all. But to see 60,000 people discipline themselves and shutting up for one minute... It just gets you thinking, you know.

You know the only thing I love about shopping malls (especially one-U) is... the free samples. The only two reasons that you'll catch me alive at a supermarket is if I'm being dragged along, or there are free samples (because I was dragged along, hehe) I always loved the Nescafe ones, where you get to try as much coffee as you like, or as much nuggets as you like, or as much whatever la. And they taste good 90% of the time too. There was one particularly interesting free sample some time ago when they did SPARKLING JUICE, which I instantly fell in love with, but looking at the price, I tell you only 4-star resaturants would have an abundance of these kind of stuff.

Now that exams are over and I have two weeks of holiday(after I'm back from overseas) I have loads of stuff planned to do over the year, simply because I had no time or the commitment to do it. So I should start making a list so that I don't forget just in case. And the only place that I'd remember putting my "list" is here! Hehe. So let's see...

  1. I wanna watch a lot of movies. I'm so outdated, I haven't even watched MI3 yet. So movies to watch: MI3, Prestige, We Are Family, Open Season, Death Note, Wallace & Gromit, Mala Noche etc.
  2. Go out with someone single. I've been a hermit or spending time with "married" girls since one month before exams, time to be socially active.
  3. Play futsal a lot. One of the symptoms of becoming a hermit is that you don't meet virtually anyone, meaning that I've stopped futsal for a LONG time. Anyone wanna join me?
  4. Paintball. This one's gonna be hard, coz I'll need a lot of people, and a lot of people would be away somewhere by then.
  5. Finish one season of FIFA 07. Love the game, no time to play only. How ah?
  6. Have a Winning Eleven tourney at some guy's house. With all my college buddies of course. This one's gonna be hard too.
Well that's it, see ou guys next post.

No comments: