
Here's Jeng. Without this guy, I dunno how the hell would I have stayed not angry at people. This guy's the joker of all jokers, and by far I've spent the most time with him this year. I hope I see him 5 years i n the future as some huge cool businessman or something.
First friend, Toby. Coolest guy in the world, nicest too. You should see how this guy treats his girl. Without him, no foosball partner, no Jack Johnson, no "Work hard, play harder, don't sleep" motto.
Yes, all the foosball people that have been there time and time again to entertain me!!!! Love these guys, anytime I feel bad or whatever these guys are just there to cheer you up. Of course they have their own problems, I love talking to them and listening to their stories too.
Mr J. One of the most intriguingg people that I've ever met, he's so nice to talk to, (dunno whether his compliments are real o not) and I would really really like to keep in touch with him. Without him, no understanding people better, no thinking 3 times about something while looking 360 degrees at it.
Ok here's (from left) Terry, moi, Arthur, Kenneth, Jun Keen and Jia wei. These guys are... one-of-a-kind. They're so funny and nice to hang around altogether that they have made such a deep impression on me. Especially Arthur la. Wil never ever forget his accent and all that.
Eric. (What's with the shades?) He has been my most compatible competitor throughout the year. Only the TEE results will tell who's better. He's one of the main reasons that I work harder, why I am willing to sacrifice 4 hours on Calculus just to beat him. He's also very patient tii, I can't imagine how much money has been burnt in m phone just by asking questions from him.
Calculus class. (From left) Zack, Melissa, Wo, HennDrik, Syafikah, Eric(again) and Syairah. Our Calculus class was so small that we talked so much in class. The teacher didn't mind. He once said that we were the smallest yet the most chatty class among all his classes, (which is encouraging of course) and we are proud of it. Makes Calculus doesnt sound so dull.
Ellie!!! She's been so understanding with me, I tell you dunno how many times I've been complaining to her about this and that haha. Thanks a lot yeah.
This guy's the bomb man. Meet Afif, probably the guy I've clicked best with in college. It's like when we talk, we can talk forever, but it just so happens that we don't have same classes and all. He's 23 and taken btw, so be it la. One unforgettable thing about him is the way he laughs, everytime he laughs he makes me wanna laugh also. It's just so contagious.
This is Melissa. She can sing, cook and do Maths and Econs, what more could you want? To be single of course. Unfortunately she's not. Oh well, life goes on. She's super mature though, enjoyed the times we spent together. Might be meeting her next year though(I pray and pray that I get in to Melb U, to whom, I don't know)
Alicia. Yes she's that tall ;) she's super nice and firenze at the same time. One thing I like about her is that she's so open to people, making it very for people to connect to her. Cannot believe how many flowers she got during prom.
Amy. This girl's so fun to talk to. She just makes you wanna say more and express what you think, unlike some people where you are afraid to say something in case you hurt their feelings.
I think this is the only teacher I'll remember, Ms. Anusya. She's my Applics teacher. Now I haven't told my parents this, but I show up half an hour late for her class AT LEAST, and I'll be the first one to ask for an early lunch haha. She's just so nice. And I can still score for her subject. Well whaddaya know.
Last but not least, Shereen sis!!!! From day two I think she's been my good friend, and we've kept the brother-sister thing going for so long, for the first time this year I get to really know what it's like having a real sister haha.Alright that's all, ran out of emo energy. Now I know there are a lot of female photos and there are a lot more where those came from, but I can't help it. They were all so pretty and I just had to get pics with them. Until next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment