Monday, June 08, 2009

That Freezing Feeling

Sometimes when you look back, you want to regret things that you've done, silly things that were never meant to happen, but at the same time you are grateful that times like those make you a better person. Life's lessons are always helpful, no matter how stupid they are.

It's that time of thge year again. The calm before the storm, that almost-familiar feeling that creeps up your shoulder, as if an invisible Eric Cantona were standing behind you, whispering into your ear: You ready?

I've worked considerably harder (and more systematic) compared to last year. Overall, I'm very satisfied with what I've achieved over the year (2008-2009). Hopoefully these set of results would act as a springboard to motivate me, to help me believe again that I am the high achiever that I used to be.

I was in the shower the other day, and the fight-or-flee notion/debate just crept into my train of thought. I kind of like the fact that humans get to choose to face their fears/problems or turn away from them. I'm sure both methods have their own way of solving the problems, but I've realised that over the past year I've been facing more of them than sweeping them under the rug. Still, I do have hidden animosities/vengeance towards certain people, I hope that this coming break from uni I get to get over myself, and be the better person.

Some much needed blogging to do after exams, see you guys then.

Wish me luck.

No comments: