I find that it is really easy to do work. And you gain a lot from it. The hardest bit is GETTING UP to do work. I rest my case.
The Girl from Ipanema - some say it's overrated, some view as underrated, I'm with the latter, it's actually a very very beautiful song. Never mind the lyrics, it's probably the first of its kind, in terms of chord progressions.
Try listening to Smoothjazz.com, I'm so hooked to that bloody iTunes radio station at the moment.
I'm lacking sleep. And motivation. And inspiration. I need a muse!! -_<
Otherwise, I've been fine. Exams are in a month. Here's to all the lazy people out there, this is one of the latest techniques I've discovered to help me study:
Get a little notebook, and on the front page write the date and then "Things I've Finished". Speaks for itself. I've done big things already I've been putting off for the past month. I'm very happy now. So yea, try it.
God gave me free food today. Otherwise it's a test and I failed and I shall die a year earlier than expected. At least I'm not hungry.
Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment