If the world could be modeled by equations/theories with simplified assumptions, such as behavior, motion, love, music, variety wouldn't exist.
I don't ask for much. In fact, I hardly ask for anything at all. I have this theory that if someone loves someone else, that person would only give, and give, and give, and not expect anything in return. Sounds contradictory to most economic theorists, but I have concluded that sometimes, I love other people too much. Too the point that i had to lie them when I want to do something that I want to do. They never realise it, so they hardly ever get hurt. But I have been living, and lying, about so many things for the past 6 months or so, that sometimes I look in the mirror, and I see this ugly person, as much as he is embracing life, embracing fun, embracing love, deep down he just wants to do what he wants to do.
And will do it at any cost.
No comments:
Post a Comment