Sunday, July 01, 2007

Spifflicate

Chuck-farthing----> A game of skill and chance. For those who don't know, I'm back in Malaysia. SURPRISE!!!!!!

The first thing I HAD to do in Malaysia was to get diarrhoea. Blech. Must've been one of the Maggi Goreng's that I had. Yes, I have randomly called many many friends about my arrival, I remember one of their reactions as absolute silence, that was so funny, like they just saw an accident or something.

I'm still suffering a headache from the heat and stuffiness. I managed to play 1 game of basketball so far, and it was SO tough I tell you, you just run out of breath in 30 seconds, so it's either my fitness has gone down the drain, or I'm suffering from heat exhaustion, or it's the humidity that's killing me and my pet chipmunk named tiny.

I suppose when you come back to Malaysia, you really start appreaciating the wonders of Malaysia(such as the food, people etc.) And you start realising that no matter how much you make fun if Malaysia (oops) you still love the stupid traffic, the ability to bribe cops with almost nothing (to foreigners anyway), the horrendous state of football and yet we support Malaysia in the AFC as much as we can, the list goes on...

Anyway next post before I leave, can't really think of anything right now :)

No comments: