Splifficate----> destroy. I love the holidays. I hate spending it 2000 miles away from my girlfriend though. :(
If not, hols have been pretty much entertaining and enlightening. I sort of had a "preview" of what my would be in about a few years time. I've gathered a lot of insight on relationships, from both men and women. I've drastically improved in 9-ball pool (although I don't thinik I can really beat anyone yet), and I've had a LOT of catching up done.
When you come home from an entirely new enviroment, the old "home" that you used to would have seemed to change a lot. You start realising how much "freedom" you have at home, where parents have everything covered(ironic, right?). Hence, I have been on a shopping spree, a song-downloading spree(I get 200Mb quota per week in IH) and a food-eating spree. I've pretty much eaten all the Malaysian food I can stomach since coming back, except Japanese strangely, never really had the mood to have Japanese. I've also bought beautiful new futsal shoes to replace my old red soldiers, pics on that later. New orange shirt, new table tennis bat (my own, yes!!!) and heaps of supplies from home that I forgot to bring first time. So I could rate my "value for time" as a 9/10 la. Only thing is that I didn't get to see ALL of my friends, especially my IH ones haha.
Of course coming back also means that you learn new things from home that you've never really noticed before and you start to appreciate. A fine example would be not needing to do the laundry every week or so, how to take care of yourself and fold clothes PROPERLY haha, and the freedom of driving. Oh, yes, I have driven Wendy (for the last time, sadly) quite a bit, I'm gonna miss Wendy the Waja. I also have started to take interest in what my dad actually does, and how he does things la, but not really into it yet, probably next semester holidays. It's all part and parcel of growing up I guess, you just gotta take it one step at a time.
Wendy got towed away the other day. Weird right. I decided to rpark in front of a house, and unluckily they towed away by the JPJ. THe funny thing was that after a paid for the fine, 2 weeks later the tow centre sent a notice saying that I don't pay the compound (which was the same amount) I would be sent to court. Funny right. Man what has the world become.
I've also been playing football/basketball everyday for the last two weeks since I came back. At least my stamina has SOME improvement, so I'm generally happy and hopefully I'd break into the IH team.
You know meeting all your old friends are really exciting. However, meeting up with certain friends only really you get to enjoy the reunion. I just got back from a dinner with my Sri KDU friends, and I gotta say it was one of the best reunions compared to what I went to for the last few weeks. When you meet up with most friends, you only talk about two things in general: What you've done together before and what you're up to now. I just had two get-togethers (one with my Sunway college mate and one was the Sri KDU dinner) which both were so enjoyable I'd probably miss all of them even more when I'm in Australia. We just kapt talking an exchanging conversation, it felt like, you want to know more about them, and at the same time everyone wants to know about what you're up to. I'm an attention seeker, so I feel a bit shiok la when people ask about how I'm doing. Compared to the last few meetings, where all my friends would just talk about what we've done before, man you just know that the chemistry's not there anymore, and there's nothing to talk about. What would you make of it? Maybe it's that I'm not particularly close to those people. like my teachers. I recently had the chance to talk to them again, and really there hasn't been a lot to talk about, like you've known them for 2 years and they're still your acquaintance. It's amazing, I tell you.
I've also been fixing the computer. Again and again and again. At least the computer's working a lot faster now, after some really useful tips from my IH friends about how to check and fix your computer.
Well that's all I've been doing really, see ya guys next post in Aus. I miss my baby so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment