Droogish----> Attitude of a street gang. Near a month since my last post. Oh baby blog I've missed you.
Exams are over, for me at least. I finished on the 15th, which was last Friday, and ever since I have been watching non-stop episodes of Heroes which my friend has burnt on two CDs for me, hence the no-post after the 15th. I can tell you ever since exams finished, you wouldn't really wanna have stayed in IH any longer, it's slowly turning into a ghost town. You can't wait to get out, and you just don't want to come home haha. Heroes is interesting in its own way, I guess. Teaches you to have hope no matter how bad the circumstances, and just... Being yourself. Sounds cool and ideal in a way, but I suppose it would only work at the right moments la. Watched Shrek 3 the other night, very random but trying to teach you to BE YOURSELF, I tell you I can't wait for the 4th, they introduced quite a few new characters that have yet to be elaborated.
I hate it when Murphy's Law bites you in the butt. Generally Murphy's Law means that anything that can go wrong will go wrong at the worst possible time. Murphy's Law is one of the few rules that I strictly abide, and so far nothing's really gone wrong. Until recently at least. So many planned things, gone to waste, all because of silly us not anticipating what can and would go wrong. So what do we do when something goes wrong?
I've been also venturing into religious... umm.. stuff la. Personally I'm agnostic, which implies it is irrelevant whether God exists or not. Anyway, the other week, while my ankle was twisted, I went for a prayer meeting in IH, just to find out what it is la. For my experience, prayer meetings was more of a sharing of experiences rather than just praising the lord and whatever. At the end of the prayer meeting, we had prayer requests, which is just everyone making a request to Jesus for anything la. And my friend, who knew about my ankle, made a request that my ankle healed faster. Next morning, I started walking again. Coincidence or act of whoever's up there? Hm...
Next post in 30 seconds.
No comments:
Post a Comment