Right, let's start with the New Year resolutions first.
1. Learn how to cook
2. Learn how to cook without burning myself
3. Learn how to wash everything after I cook
4. Learn how to make a budget and cooking stuff to bring to Aus
Yeah basically its abt cooking, coz it's pretty much what I'll need the most in Aus. I've cooked a few times already this year, and I'm not bad =P (this is what my mom calls putting gold on my face)
I've also a list of people I wanna meet AT ONE TIME before I leave for Aus. They would be:
- MY tuition frens
- 6B(check!)
- Classmates
- BU3 ppl
You know in primary school days, after you come back from any holiday at all, your teacher(whether its Chinese or Malay) would DEFINITELY ask you to write an essay or a dairy entry about your holiday. I didn't really realise it until recently, when one of my younger cousins asked me "How to do?" and I just replied "I dunno, ur holiday mah" that kinda thing. There was just this feeling of nostalgia that came over me you know, like you wanna do it all over again. Especially when you look at your own primary photos. Gosh those were the days.
Speaking of "the gd old days" my brother's been pestering me on how to do his homework (he's doing subscience) and all the Form 4 facts are flowing through my head makes me wanna go to class and wait for the evenings where you play football against everyone in the school field in front of the parking lot haha. Sounds almost like a kampung kid talking.
I also tried writing Chinese again. Gosh was it hard. I had to pause for 3 seconds everytime before writing a word just to imagine what the word looks like, let alone remember how to write it. In case you guys dun know, I havent written proper Chinese since I was 15. PMR.
Boy I miss the good old days.
No comments:
Post a Comment