
Yeah because of them, I had 4 new jobs: Driver, entertainer, piano teacher and playmate. Was fun though. Now, back to business.
Chap 2: Marble Arch, Harrod's and the Tube
Here's Marble Arch, where we lived around.

Quite cool right. Feels awfully familiar when you stand there, like you've seen this place in a movie or something.
Thistle Marble Arch's actually a pretty good hotel to live in, so take note of this hotel if you ever go to London. Pretty modern, if you ask me.
Other than Marble Arch, my dad suggested that we visited Harrod's in Knightsbridge. I can tell you the place is HUGGEEE. Lots of weird stuff, weird people and fascinating food and drinks that weren't released in Malaysia yet.
oooooooh. Ahhhhh.
More of Harrod's
Just when you think that there's no more. Shiny...
See this? It was inside one of the bars. You'd never guess what's in the bottle. Gold!! I can imagine some drunk idiott stealing it just to drink the wine and not for the gold. I wonder why it was rotating though.
Creepy handbag. James Bond's wife could put a camera there and all the bad guys would spot it instantly coz it's so bloody obvious.
More creepy handbags. This itime in purple. Btw this was found in the egyptian section, which I particularly liked.After Harrod's, it was pretty late (actually around 10 only) but everything was closed!!! Even Starbucks didn't wanna let us in because they were closing up. Can't blame them. Anyway, we also stoppedat a few places like KFC, which put its counterparts in Malaysia to shame, compared to what they have here.
Just look at the fries. Malaysian KFC's fries should be like this. So thick. They even had gravy as a side dish, dunno what for.To get anywhere, you'd probably use the London Tube the most. The Tube is basically just an underground train with lots of ppl, thing is tthe rides are so fast between stations that you can't finish your conversations haha. Of course when you think of how small London actually is, you wouldn't be as surprised anymore how fast the train rides were. Anyway here's something that I found quite amusing in the train...
More next post. Chelsea have drawn 3 games in a row. Awesome.

No comments:
Post a Comment