Thursday, December 24, 2009

It was the Morning of Christmas Eve, as the young couple made sweet love under the blossoming mistletoe…

Books should begin like that. Sheer genius.

 

June 1609 032

A sense of peace has swept over me, as if I’ve completed something that I’ve finally longed to fulfil. However, I’ve still got many urgent things to do already, as if 2009 weren’t hectic enough, 2010 for me is pretty much sweeping up the messes I’ve made in 2009.

There are some moments that I become tempted to get a Psychic reading. Not like shit you read in the magazines or Feng Shui books, more like someone who would want to tell you what you want to hear. Something expected, as well as something that would surprise you, so that you can anticipate it in the coming year… I’d find it entertaining, but I’m still very caught up in the present.

I shall choose to be alone this Christmas, despite what many people have told me to get out and meet people. I need to force myself to be alone, just this time round, so that I can cherish the presence of myself, before 2010 comes with a bang and I lose myself again.

Already people start talking about resolutions. I find it amazing how people can talk about the same sort of things year after year just because it’s that certain time of the year. The Wind of Change is coming round, everyone that knows me can feel it. I’m actually kind of hoping for an out-of-body experience, I still feel that I need something to kick-start my year properly, and I don’t wanna rely that much on caffeine just yet.

So anyway that’s about it for now, got too many things on my mind atm, will update as soon as I can.

No comments: