This post goes out to two of my friends who have experienced ill fates in the last week... On the 25th of January, I read of a friend of mine, Lee Nian Ning, who passed away in a double decker bus crash on the North-South Expressway.. I met her in AUSMAT two years ago, seemed like yesterday when you start reminiscing... She was tall, smart, absolutely awesome in English class, she thought so uniquely.... I used to go to her room (she stayed on campus) just to talk to her, and she was a very good conversationalist. She was one of the brightest minds that I knew, and when she went off to UNSW, I managed to talk to her a few times... Never knew that it would be my last conversations with her. She's really someone worth remembering.

Gosh i miss her already.
2 comments:
So sorry for her, she was a nice girl...send my condolence to her..thx..
her family* sorry
Post a Comment