KK here we go. Found somthing cool on the web. Check it out.
| Advanced Global Personality Test Results
|
personality tests by similarminds.com
I also got tagged, haven't done this for ages. I'm supposed to list 6 weird things about myself. Here we go.
1. I'm afraid of whales. Terrified of them. Ever since I watched Pinocchio, where he got swallowed by that big whale, I've had trauma where I'd be swimming above this BIG whale and I'd totally freak out, just gives me the willies when I think about it.
2. I grind my nails, but I'm getting rid of this habit though. It's not like biting your nails, I sort of "file" my nails with the side of my teeth. I only do this when I'm stressed out though. Like really really really thinking hard that kinda thing.
3. Hot weather makes me drowsy. Sometimes I wonder how I was able to drive all the way back from college at 2 in the afternoon without getting involved in an accident. I just KO when it comes to hot weather, which is why I really really miss my first house in Malaysia that I lived in, where it would get really hot about 12 and I'd just KO there.
4. Hot girls turn me off. Nah just joking, actually I'm a good secret keeper for ANYONE EXCEPT MYSELF. Like I'm really really tempted to tell somebody everytime something cool happens to me and nobody knows. JUst can't keep my mouth shut about myself. Which is probably why I can keep other people's secrets so well =)
5. I skipped the rebellious stage against my parents TOTALLY. I don't know how, but when my friends in high school were arguing non-stop against their parents, I couldn't understand shit coz I really didn't know what was it like. At 13, everytime my parents made a decision I didn't like, I would just go "Why?" again and again and again and sometimes my mom would just go "Shut up and just do it" and I'd get a little bit annoyed coz I didn't know what the hell I was doing right.
6. Last but not least, I always have a song playing in my head when I'm doing stuff, or when I'm preparing for a big event, or just walking along the hallway. It could be soft and subtle, it could be Eye Of The Tiger when I'm getting ready for volleyball.... I'm just that addicted to music. All songs have meaning, you know. Except for Gorillaz, they rock.
KK until next time, very interesting pics next post ;)
1. I'm afraid of whales. Terrified of them. Ever since I watched Pinocchio, where he got swallowed by that big whale, I've had trauma where I'd be swimming above this BIG whale and I'd totally freak out, just gives me the willies when I think about it.
2. I grind my nails, but I'm getting rid of this habit though. It's not like biting your nails, I sort of "file" my nails with the side of my teeth. I only do this when I'm stressed out though. Like really really really thinking hard that kinda thing.
3. Hot weather makes me drowsy. Sometimes I wonder how I was able to drive all the way back from college at 2 in the afternoon without getting involved in an accident. I just KO when it comes to hot weather, which is why I really really miss my first house in Malaysia that I lived in, where it would get really hot about 12 and I'd just KO there.
4. Hot girls turn me off. Nah just joking, actually I'm a good secret keeper for ANYONE EXCEPT MYSELF. Like I'm really really tempted to tell somebody everytime something cool happens to me and nobody knows. JUst can't keep my mouth shut about myself. Which is probably why I can keep other people's secrets so well =)
5. I skipped the rebellious stage against my parents TOTALLY. I don't know how, but when my friends in high school were arguing non-stop against their parents, I couldn't understand shit coz I really didn't know what was it like. At 13, everytime my parents made a decision I didn't like, I would just go "Why?" again and again and again and sometimes my mom would just go "Shut up and just do it" and I'd get a little bit annoyed coz I didn't know what the hell I was doing right.
6. Last but not least, I always have a song playing in my head when I'm doing stuff, or when I'm preparing for a big event, or just walking along the hallway. It could be soft and subtle, it could be Eye Of The Tiger when I'm getting ready for volleyball.... I'm just that addicted to music. All songs have meaning, you know. Except for Gorillaz, they rock.
KK until next time, very interesting pics next post ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment