Take my test!!! See how much you know me haha. Those that get all correct (though highly unlikely) will get a free treat from yours truly. You're only allowed to take the test once though. So i'll know who has haha.
I haven't got any real good photos so far, so I'll post these few first. My 200MB download quota everyweek doesn't really help either, got less than a hundred left.

Us in our gowns. Very Harry Potter like. Too many people to name one by one, try to find me la haha.
Amazing pic I got from my room. You hardly see clouds nowadays, and rain here lasts about a few minutes only, so niceeeeee =)I've got a sore throat now, actually. And a cough, and ulcers, and an on-and-off fever. Doesn't matter, everyday's perfect. Figure that out. Having a sore throat's actually quite irritating, losing your voice and all that. People here in Aus have told me that since my sore throat, I've completely disappeared. Like my voice is my personality haha. The constant coughing doesn't help either.
You know I've been receiving emails to join Friendster-like copycat websites like Zorpia and Hi5 recently. I don't really believe in such things in the first place, but what I do know is that ONE Friendster is enough. It's like in high school where conversations would go like this:
A: Eh what's ur friendster ah?
B: Neh it's *****@hotmail.com la.
C: Eh I've got friendster too!! Gimme ur friendster...
And everyone would know everyone's friends. Now with Hi5 and myspace and Facebook and all that shit, one might wonder what conversations would be like:
A:Eh what's ur frenster ah?
B: Haiyo outdate la you, ppl on Facebook edi, where have you been man?
C: What Facebook la, Zorpia rocks wei, everyone converting edi!!!
And in the end no one makes friends. Quite weird right the way the world works and improves.
Until next time.
1 comment:
u r kinda right, there are TOO many friendster-like webs. however, i think friendster still da best!!
well, anyway, this is my new blog, www.gnengkaif.blogspot.com .
Post a Comment