Monday, April 26, 2010

I miss the meaning of jazz, where has it all gone...

So reviewing the week before, I'm just gonna keep this nice and simple and give ratings for all the things covered last week, and hope to improve on my score

Study
  • FYP: 5/10. Needs more effort!!!!
  • Comm Nets assignment: 8/10. Done and dusted wayyyy before, very happy with myself for that
  • Comm Nets test: 6/10. Needs more effort as well. Made a lot of silly mistakes.
  • Dig Comm test: 6/10. Not a very convincing performance either, could have dine a lotttt better
  • Dig Comm final: 0/10. No effort at all. Will definitely do better this week.
Overall: 25/50. Aiyo....

Exercise
  • Exercise 3 times a week: 7/10. Did some running, but not the way I had imagined it. Rain also cancelled my Friday game, what a bummer.
  • Football: 6/10. Had some things I wanted to work on, but didn't pull off on the pitch. Very disappointed with myself
Overall: 13/20. Definitely gonna hit 15/20 next time.

Dieting:
  • No midnight snacks: 8/10. I have done decently well in this aspect, however in carrying out Project Dymaxion I have had a few snacks (sultanas are FANTASTIC btw) but other than that I've been battling the cravings
  • Eat healthy: 7/10. Balanced meals aside, I have admittedly eaten too little on a few occasions. Need to work on watching my calorie intake.
  • No indulgences: 3/10. Started off well, but one night I really wanted that ice-cream and I had 2 instead lol. At least that means that I dun have anymore snacks in the house
  • No sleeping later than 2: 6/10. I've been sleeping on the borderline of that. Dammit. Will keep this target and hope for better results.
Overall: 24/40. Tsk tsk, I know I can do so much better

Life:
  • Maintain apt. conditions: 6/10. Cleanliness aside, I have failed to do the weekly vacuuming and whatnot. Should make it a point to actually schedule it lol.
  • Run errands: 0/10. HAILAT.COM
  • Catch up with friend: 7/10. Met one friend, turned out to be a tad awkward frankly. Need to make more effort on that.
Overall: 13/30. Clearly I'm not doing well on all fronts.

Hmm, at least improving on these scores will be a lot easier for this week lol. I'm gonna set a target of... 75%. Definitely achievable. Time for the new targets:

Study:
  • FYP
  • Dig Comm lecture notes
  • Comm Nets revision
  • Dig Comm lab (targeting to finish by this week, since it's due next Wed)
  • Comm Nets project
Exercise;
  • Running on the morning (unless I have football later)
  • I miss ping pong.
Dieting:
  • sleeping before 2
  • NO MIDNIGHT SNAXXXX
  • Less than 5 cans of caffeine this week
Life:
  • DO THOSE FUCKING ERRANDS
  • Talk to bro more.
  • Call granddad once. Call dad once for crying out loud.
  • Meet up with friends.
  • Take someone to listen to jazz music.
Hopefully this week will be more productive. I'm just glad I managed to sit myself down for this, lately my focus has been really out of it. I'm just glad that there are some people reading this to help me keep track, thanks a lot guys...

And before I sign off, here's something to keep the flame burning.

Emo post next, I've been quite distracted lately.

No comments: