Monday, February 08, 2010

Cupid, we need to talk about your aim…

Funny how things are much more dull, or exciting, when you look at it again. Seems that the whole world wants you to do well, but at the same time the whole world laughs at you when you don’t get up.

Brother just arrived, it’s been exciting so far but the “computer games” honeymoon period is over now, and I need to start studying for my final paper on the 19th. My niggling caffeine addiction has once again come back to embrace me. I’ve missed the pump in energy a can of Mother or a good cup of coffee gives you when you need it. In fact, don’t try Dare coffee, they taste so bland, almost comparable to beer in America. Tastes like water man.

Mental note to self: get photos from Canberra. Lacking good photos.

My brother asked a provocative question. First he asked me: What does it feel like being alone in the apt? I didn’t really wanna spell out all the details, such as the Eagles songs, the conversations with mom and the procrastination of tasks, but yeah I gave him a half truth anyway. He then asked “Wonder what mom’s feeling now”. I’m guessing probably the same thing. Five minutes later while waiting for the tram, mom calls to check that we have left for Uni.

I know exactly how she feels.

No comments: